Industrial Park transformation, industrial service providers to help small and medium-sized clothing

        with the continuous increase of the bank reserve requirements, the financing difficulties of SMEs are becoming increasingly enlarged. Last week, a forum called "building a platform for cooperation between banks and enterprises and promoting the development of the clothing industry" was held in Pengzhou, which is difficult for financing, difficult in building and urgent in cost

with the bank deposit reserve rate continues to rise, the financing difficulties of SMEs are becoming increasingly enlarged. Last week, a "build a platform for cooperation between banks, promote the development of the garment industry" forum held in Pengzhou, many problems in financing, construction difficult, cost rising, many small and medium-sized garment enterprises seem ready to respond adequately, they decided against the garment industrial park, industrial and service providers work together to get out of the dilemma, welcome from the coastal industrial transfer. Www.aliexpress.com/store/2815058

Industrial Park transformation industry service providers to help small and medium-sized clothing enterprises crack financing problems! Fast travel online accelerator crack, small and medium-sized clothing enterprises financing no easy to be big orders to die www.aliexpress.com/store/2815058

"clothing enterprises have many ways to die, the most common is the wrong location, marketing failures, of course, there is a way to die is to support the death, too many orders can not be consumed, so it was kept alive."." At the forum, the general manager, China Maojin industry investment development company of Sichuan University Dr. Liu Jiang said. Www.aliexpress.com/store/2815058

according to reports, some small and medium-sized garment enterprises in the face of a large number of orders, have to expand production scale, buy land construction plant. But to buy land in general must be more than 20 acres.

www.aliexpress.com/store/2815058

finally, some clothing enterprise funds are occupied, time is consumed, in the case of financing without doors, and finally can only be a big order to die. Www.aliexpress.com/store/2815058

fast travel online accelerator crack Industry Park, creating a factory mortgage model to solve the bottleneck of enterprise funds www.aliexpress.com/store/2815058

therefore, Huamao international apparel industry park’s first "industrial mortgage mode" can solve the clothing enterprise capital bottleneck. According to Liu Jiang, the so-called factory mortgage mode is Shoufu 30%, the remaining 70% of all mortgage, the repayment period of 5 – 8 years. "That is small and medium-sized garment enterprises can use less money to buy a new large-scale plant, in addition, we also innovated the mode in UNPROFOR fees, let park enterprises can do for each other, do not need any fees, which is innovative." The total number of children’s clothing brands in the park has also indicated that the mode of payment by mortgage plays a crucial role in reducing the pressure on capital and provides reliable protection for property rights.

www.aliexpress.com/store/2815058

it is understood that at the beginning of this year, Chengdu City, Pengzhou Rural Commercial Bank branch and Huamao Group signed a letter of intent on financial services

Deja un comentario